A new section has been introduced to Customer Orders - Parts Picklist
- This new section will provide the Dealership with a list of ALL parts that are required for the relevant Customer Order (whether in Deal Service / Parts & Accessories or a Service Job - for in stock parts as well as special ordered parts) and provide the status of those parts ie in stock etc
- Users will be able to indicate if they have picked / collected the relevant parts from stock by typing in the quantity picked in the PULLED column
- This section will also list any special order parts required for this Customer Order and will provide the status on the relevant line items. For example:
Required - the dealership is required to order the part to satisfy the special order requirement.
Other Vendor details will show in the NOTE column ie ETA from Vendor (this comes from the Vendor Record)
Ordered - the dealership has ordered the part and it will indicate the Vendor Order details in the NOTE column
Received - the dealership has received the part and it will indicate the Vendor Receiving details in the NOTE column
Parts Pick Ticket
The dealership can print or email a Part Pick Ticket. The Part Pick Ticket will provide staff with a list of parts that are required for the relevant Customer Order.
An example below shows that there is several parts required for this Customer Order > Parts & Accessories
To get the parts ready for the customer to collect, the Dealership can print / email the Part Pick Ticket and use that to gather or "pick" the required parts.
- From the Checkout section > click on
- From the What would you like to Print? window ensure:
- that you are on the Parts tab
- the Pick Ticket checkbox is ticked
- select if you want to Print Selected or Email Selected
- For our example we have elected to print the Parts Pick Ticket:
1. Who the Parts Pick Ticket is for - Customer's name and address
2. What is the CO# / Customer PO# (if any) / Date
3. What Customer Order section is it for. Remember a Customer Order can have multiple Service Jobs and Parts and Accessories sections
4. The quantity required for each part
5. Item Description as per the Parts Record
6. The location of each Part (if any)
7. Status of the Part ie In Stock / Required etc
8. If any of the Parts have already been picked
9. The quantity you should be picking / pulling for each part
10. If you print this Part Pick List, the user can manually write in this column how many they picked / pulled. Once this information is available, just type it into the PULLED column in the Parts Picklist section for each part.