An article to inform on how to do a Quick Cash Sale
The Dealership has the part/s in stock, the customer is taking the parts now and the Dealership does not want to record who the customer is
How to do a Quick Cash Sale
- From the Blackpurl Header - Click and then select SELL PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- This will open up PARTS & ACCESSORIES section for you to search or scan for the parts the CASH SALE customer wishes to purchase
- Click in Scan or search to add a part, kit, fee or merchandise field so you can search/scan for the relevant part
To scan - just scan the barcode on the part OR search for the part by typing your search keyword - Brake Pad
Click to select which Brake Pad they are buying.
- Once the part has been added > type in QTY NEEDED > change the PRICE as required
If customer is buying additional items, go back to Step 3 and add all the items they are purchasing to the Customer Order
- The Customer Order is now complete and you need to process the payment from the Customer.
- Once the Customer Order has been paid in full and the Balance Due area changes to GREEN
- Once the Customer Order is finalised, no further changes can be made as the status is now CLOSED and a new Invoice History section has been added