There are several instances where it may be necessary to create new pricing levels:
- You may not want to charge out your service work to an internal customer at full retail rate ie service work on owned units or demos etc.
- Staff may get a reduced rate.
- Insurance and Warranty companies may not pay on the full retail rate.
- Your wholesale customers are not charged the full retail rate.
- By creating new pricing levels and then allocating the correct price level to the relevant customer, it will stop the users from having to manually change the price. Plus do you really want to give your employees the access to change prices..?
- It will give you greater control over which customers should be setup with a specific pricing level.
For further information, please review our article - How to Create or Amend Price Levels