HOW TO CREATE A QUICK PART SALE FOR A KNOWN CUSTOMER FOR STOCK ON HAND PARTS
Scenario: An existing customer - Jaxon Price - is looking to purchase stock on hand parts and requires the dealership to keep a record of his purchases on his customer record.
- From the Blackpurl Header - Click SELL
- Click into the Select Customer section by clicking and then clicking into the Select for an existing customer field.
The Select for an existing customer functionality will allow you to search for the customer using keywords such as surname / first name / mobile number / email address.
As you start typing your search keyword, the system will start listing the search results that match.
TIP: If you need to create a new customer, click on and the Create New Customer window will pop up for you to complete
- After selecting your customer, select what type of Customer Order
- SELL PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- START A SERVICE OR REPAIR JOB
- SELL A UNIT
- To add the part that the customer wishes to purchase > Scan or search to add a part, kit, fee or merchandise (not labour) Then click to select.
As you start typing your search keyword - Brake Pad - the system will start listing the search results that match.
Click on the relevant Brake Pad to add it to the Customer Order
Required indicates that the part will need to be special order part ordered from the Vendor.
TIP: Note the running total for the Customer Order in the Checkout section as you start adding parts to see how much the customer owes.
If the customer is purchasing multiple parts, go back to Step 4 and proceed to search / add the additional parts.
- In this example the part is In Stock and the customer is paying for / taking the part and finalising the Customer Order straight away.
- The options are:
D. Allows the user the ability to change the Cash Drawer. For further information, please review our article - Introducing Multiple Cash Drawers / Changes to the Implementation of Cash Drawers
E. Allows the user to backdate the payment. For further information, please review our article - How to Backdate Customer Order Deposits / Payments / Invoices
F. Click on Add Payment to accept your Payment Method and Amount
G. Allows the user an overview of how much is owing and Payments Received
H. Once the full amount is received and the Balance Due is zero and green - it will give you the option of Print Invoice or Email Invoice to Customer then click on Finalize Checkout. It will also allow the user the opportunity of backdating the invoice. For further information, please review our article - How to Backdate Customer Order Deposits / Payments / Invoices
- Once the Customer Order has finalized, no further changes can be made.
- The Customer Order is listing on the Customer Record of the Customer - Jaxon Price