HOW TO RECEIPT A CUSTOMER ORDER DEPOSIT
Blackpurl will allow you to receipt a deposit from a customer even if the customer is not yet ready to order anything.
- From the Blackpurl Header - Click
- Click into the Select Customer section by clicking and then clicking into the Select for an existing customer field.
The Select for an existing customer functionality will allow you to search for the customer using keywords such as surname / first name / mobile number / email address.
As you start typing your search keyword, the system will start listing the search results that match.
- Once you have selected your customer, in the Checkout section > click on
- The Deposit window will open for you to complete: Choose a Payment Method / add in the amount received as Deposit and then click on Confirm Deposit.
- Once you have confirmed the Deposit, a Deposit section will be added to your Customer Order.
- Once the customer is ready to purchase and use the Deposit, the user will just need to navigate back to the relevant Customer Order.
Blackpurl will allow you to add a deposit to a Customer Order that has already been created.
- Navigate to the relevant OPEN Customer Order that the customer wishes to pay a deposit.
- From the Checkout section > click on and the Deposit window will open for you to complete: Choose a Payment Method and the amount received as deposit then click on Confirm Deposit
- Once you have confirmed the Deposit, the Customer Order will have a new Deposit section.
You will also note that the running balance in the Checkout section takes into consideration of the deposit paid.
TIP: Should your customer require a receipt for the deposit paid, click on . It will give you the option of printing or emailing receipt.