This article will go through how to finalize a Customer Order for a Special Order Part
Dealership has already processed a Customer Order for a Special Order Part and the part has now been received into stock
How to Finalize
Navigation to the relevant Customer Order
- You can see in the Part & Accessories section that the special ordered part is now In Stock and in the Parts Picklist section the status is Received
- Click on for the checkout options.
2. Choose a Payment Method - select how your customer is paying for the items
3. Type in the amount that is being paid by that Payment Method
4. Click on to finalise the payment by this Payment Method
- The Balance Due area changes to GREEN once the items you selected have been paid in full
- A new Invoice History section has been added to your Customer Order
If all items on the Customer Order have been paid in full, then the status of the Customer Order will be Closed and no further changes can be made.
To run a search that will report on the status of Customer Order with Special Orders, please review our article - Reporting - Special Order Summary