Feature Releases - 2.74.0 and 2.74.X
Modified on: Tue, 24 Jan, 2023 at 10:03 AM
Watch this space
There are some new and exciting features that we are betta testing at the moment and once all the testing is complete, they will be released
- Changes - QuickBooks Online framework changes (Internal)
- Developed - script to create a csv file for listing of parts which shows they are committed but in actual they are not (Internal)
- Resolved - truncated the new DocNumber to 21 characters and after truncating if it's not the same as original Credit then only AR credit payment/deposit is processed else user is given toast error notification "Can't process AR credit as credit number is too long"
- Developed - script for Lien Payouts sync for both QuickBooks Online and Xero (Internal)
- Resolved - an issue where available quantity is shown as negative in case of oversold
- Resolved - an issue to sync customer order invoice to QuickBooks Online in case of only trade-in deal
- Resolved - an issue while syncing unit price adjustment to QuickBooks Online
- Improvement - updated logo on preferred payment model window
- Resolved - loading issue for part inventory and invoice detail report
- Resolved - an apex error on profitability for customer orders imported from DP360
- Resolved - a packaged cost bug on the editing part
- Resolved - an overlapping issue of the city with address in BOS print/email
Released - mapped forms for specific Dealerships. The relevant Dealerships will be notified directly
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.