In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for the Dealership to complete a Parts Cost Adjustment.
For example, the stock on hand has been imported with no cost value.
- Navigate to the relevant Part Record screen > scroll down or click down to D Cost Tracking section > then click > Modify Cost Summary
- This will open up the Modify Cost Summary window to review the Cost Details:
- In the bottom section of the window is where you enter in your adjustment details:
- Then click to bring up the Adjusted Cost Details section.
- Click to finalize the cost adjustment.
TIP: For those Dealers that have Accounting Integration any Part Cost Adjustments WILL integrate over to your Accounting software.