HOW TO COMPLETE A PART STOCK ADJUSTMENT
- Navigate to the relevant Part Record > click on Cost Tracking and it will take you to this section.
- Click on to list the options available and select the option Adjust In-Stock
- From the Adjust In Stock Quantity window, you can start processing your Parts Stock Adjustment
- Click on to view your options.
- Select Increase:
In our example below we want to increase our Stock on Hand by 2.
If you are happy click on
- Select Decrease
In our example below we want to decrease our Stock on Hand by 1
- The Stock Adjustment has been completed.
TIP: If you have accounting integration, both an increase and decrease in Stock on Hand will result in a transaction posting in your Accounting program.