- Navigate to the relevant Part Record > click on Cost Tracking and it will take you to this section.
This section is where you will complete the stock adjustment.
- Click on to list the options available and select the option Adjust In-Stock
- From the Adjust In Stock Quantity window, you can start processing your Parts Stock Adjustment
- Click on to view your options.
If you want to Increase the Stock on Hand > click on Increase and then tab to the next field, In Stock By field > type in the quantity you want to increase the Stock on Hand by.
In our example below we want to increase our Stock on Hand by 2.
Tab to the next field if you want to change the cost price and type in the new cost price (or just leave as is). Then click on
The preview will allow you to see the Parts Stock Adjustment before the change is applied.
If you are happy click on
If you want to Decrease the Stock on Hand > click on Decrease and then tab to the next field - In Stock By field > type in the quantity you want to decrease the Stock on Hand by.
In our example below we want to decrease our Stock on Hand by 1
to see the Parts Stock Adjustment before you apply the change. If you are happy click on
- The Stock Adjustment has been completed.
TIP: If you have accounting integration, both an increase and decrease in Stock on Hand will result in a transaction posting in your Accounting program.